Account Manager- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan- Energy Division
What's the role?
As an account manager, you’ll be visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites and nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses.
Ours is a model of professional consultative selling, and it’s a really hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and after-care that come with the Hilti name. Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about building relationships with warm and responsive customers, and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 23,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own book of business while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers and these might be trades experts, project managers, or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day you’ll report to , who will also be there to help you manage your career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year prior experience in customer service and/ or sales working directly with customers, preferred (either over phone or face-to-face)
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts.
- Excellent time and territory management skills.
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, and smartphones.
- Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with HNA dress policy at all times.
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility.
- Vehicle/ Driver’s License Requirements:
- Company vehicle provided for carrying tools/fasteners for product demonstration purposes.
- Must have valid driver’s license and comply with HNA Fleet Safety Policy requirements.
- Account Manager has responsibility for prudent care and protection of company assets.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to hilti.ca/careers.