Bilingual Inbound Sales Specialist
What's the role?
Build your sales or engineering career with us! As a Bilingual Inbound Sales Specialist, you’ll influence and serve Hilti customers and Hilti field team members who have direct relationships with our customers’ experiences. You’ll achieve profitable sales while providing excellent customer service, striving to understand our customers’ needs. And, you’ll make a meaningful difference to successful achievement of Hilti Canada’s company goals and objectives.
We’ll provide the best industry training and support to build your expertise, while helping you parlay your past retail, customer support, sales or engineering experience into a meaningful career.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career
What does the role involve?
·Provide outstanding inbound services to our internal and external customers including consultative sales, technical inquiries, and support
·After receiving training, understand and present Hilti's Channel Strategy and New Product and Trade Strategy
·Responsible for sustaining and continuing knowledge of existing and new products and applications
· Build a strong knowledge of Hilti Online to increase our overall customer base, drive online sales and troubleshoot online customer issues
· Handle transactions involving customers’ terms and conditions in accordance to Hilti's legal guidelines and any applicable regulatory standards
· Utilize Customer Relationship Software to convert prospects into buying customers to support Hilti's Growth Strategy
· Responsible for receiving and processing inbound calls, faxes, emails, chat function, repair and technical inquiries from both customers and field sales personnel
Where will you work?
· Our Inbound Sales Specialists work in a team-oriented office environment with open, spacious work areas
· This role involves sitting for prolonged periods of time and spending extended amounts of time on the phone
· This position will participate in a variety of occasional tool training that will require lifting tools up to 65 lbs and some protected exposure to loud noises. These trainings will require hardhat, safety vest, safety glasses, gloves, steel toe boots and ear protection, all of which will be provided by Hilti.
·Build and leverage successful time management skills to provide quality service with a high call volume
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of self-responsibility and camaraderie.
Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous customer service, sales and/or engineering skills required
- Fluent in French & English
- Strong knowledge of computer systems such as SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel strongly preferred
- ·Be able to thrive both independently and in a team environment
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”