Inside Sales Account Manager - Division 98 (Bilingual)
What's the role?
The role of Hilti North America (HNA) Account Managers are the direct link between Hilti and the customer. This position will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and growing the customer base for HNA. Consistently recognized by Selling Power Magazine as a top company to sell for, Hilti is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, innovative, and specialized tool and fastening systems for professional users in a variety of construction trades.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own book of business while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers and these might be trades experts, project managers, or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day you’ll report to , who will also be there to help you manage your career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- One (1) year prior experience in customer service and/or sales working directly with customers preferred (either over phone or face-to-face)
- Some experience with reading and understanding construction documents preferred
- Previous experience of preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers
- Demonstrated aptitude of cold-calling skills over the phone to customers required
- Clear career progression with no more than 2 companies in the last 5 years
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and smartphones
- Proficiency in SAP, CRM, Microsoft Office/access preferred
- Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with HNA dress policy at all times
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility
Normal office conditions. 2 home office days per week allotted to Inside AM.
Adverse Working Conditions:
Safety Equipment Required:
Steel toe boots required for training exercises; must observe and abide by any and all safety regulations as required by Hilti and Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (OSHA)
Must be able to work in an office environment
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”